Saturday 31 January 2009

Filming The Thriller Day 3

Today did not exactly go as planned

Nasima and I went to St Pancras Church to film the summoning ceremony. We only managed to shoot one shot of me walking up to a momumental statue, and a few random shots of the church graveyard before being told by the park keeper that it is illegal to film in there. We had to leave. Nasima had tried 4 times to call the church, or go there in person to ask permission previsouly, but there was never anyone in the church.

It was a very cold day. Our hands were numb and shaking, I dreaded taking my coat off to shoot as my body went numb. We shot 2 more shots - my eye and my mouth, before deciding that we should end filming there, and continue it on Tuesday during lesson, where we could go to another church to do the ceremony. I hope we have better weather and luck next time.

No comments: