Wednesday 28 January 2009

lunch time viewing

Today at lunch time Lisa and I met up as we planned yesterday. We went through the footage to make sure it was bright enough to see the clips.
In my last blog I said that I didn’t think the shots would come out the way we wanted, however after today I think the shots did come out good. Also we decided that we may have to shoot one of the shots again, the shot of the candle getting lit because when we saw it on the Macs there was too much space on the right. Also we went over one of the shots, which is the shot where the girl writes the directors etc names down in the book. Yesterday we only did one shot because we didn’t think we will be able to see it properly, however Mary (media teacher) said that it would work so we will be filming these shots on Friday.

No comments: